Dr. Van Boggus MD Patient Reviews

2.9

December 10th, 2013
dr bogus is more like it
he will never get my business again. he messed up with the surgery he did non my husband's leg and now says that he cant or wont do anything to help. he only says go to pain management. wth.... really this doc. sucks and should be fired for not only poor bedside manner but for all his mistakes.

July 1st, 2011
Not going back
Do not plan on returning to this doctor. I am an RN for past 25 years. Very dissappointed in Dr Boggus. Poor bedside manner. Did not listen to me and my needs. I felt like he didn't really know what was going on with me on return visits. He didn't even remember tests he had ordered. He and his staff do not return phone calls. He is holding up my disability approval because he will not return phone calls from the insurance company. There are doctor's with good bedside manners who are also excellent clinicians!

June 8th, 2011
Dont waste your money & time
I am 30 years old man, i had a shoulder dislocation while i was playing a soccer game, he spent 5 min !!! with me telling me you must have a surgery ,then he said you should see another doctor !!! in general this clinic get depressed by the mint you get in. LONG WATING TIME.Average staff.My Advice try to find better choice 4 ur self.

January 27th, 2011
I would strongly recommend Dr. Boggus.I had a very bad compound fracture and injury to my ankle. It has been 7 months since accident and 5 operations.I was told it would be close to a year before I would walk without crutches. Dr. Boggus has done a good job saving my leg. I will always be 25% disabled, but at least I have my leg. People have to remember doctors are doctors they do their best, they aren't God, they don't perform miracles.

August 3rd, 2010
Dr. Boggus, has very poor skill in the office and more importantly the OR. Nothing Dr. Boggus operated fixed my situation, in fact, it made it considerably worse. I would never recommend someone I knew to Dr. Boggus. In fact, amoungst his collegues he is known as Dr. Staph for the amount of infections that occur with his patient population.