A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. VanBuren Lemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. VanBuren Lemons, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemons graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lemons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. VanBuren R Lemons FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. VanBuren R. Lemons practice?
- Dr. VanBuren Lemons has 2 office locations.
Dr. VanBuren Lemons practices Neurological Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.