A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Hubert Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Van H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Van Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Miller practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Internists, Lynwood Emergency Physicians, and Lynwood Family Physicians.