A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Hubert Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Van H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Van Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Van Miller practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Lynwood Internists, Lynwood Emergency Physicians, and Lynwood Family Physicians.