A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Ha, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Trong Ha MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Van T. Ha practice?
- Dr. Van Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Ha practices Dermatology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Dermatologists.