The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Van Lackey
Dr. Van Lackey, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, MS, with other offices in Jackson, MS and Jackson, MS (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lackey is affiliated with St Dominic Hospital (Main Campus), Merit River Oaks Hospital and Methodist Fayette Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Van Lackey has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Van Lackey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, MS.
Dr. Catherine Stroud
Madison, MS 1.61 mi31
Dr. Zilin Wang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Madison, MS 1.62 mi28
Dr. Joseph Blackston
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Madison, MS 3.08 mi27