Learn more about Dr. Van Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Lam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Child Development
- Diabetes Complications
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Lam MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Van Lam practice?
- Dr. Van Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Lam practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Pediatricians.