Learn more about Dr. Van Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Lam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Child Development
- Diabetes Complications
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Lam MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Van Lam practice?
- Dr. Van Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Lam practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Pediatricians.