A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Millin is Excellent. Dr. Millin has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Millin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Millin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health Sys Reginal Medical Center
- Newcomb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Van Millin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Van D. Millin practice?
Dr. Van Millin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Marmora, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Marmora Urgent Care Centers and Marmora Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Millin, Dr. Evan Millin, Dr. Giovanni Millin, Dr. Hank Millin, Dr. Hans Millin, Dr. Ian Millin, Dr. Ivan Millin, Dr. Jack Millin