A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Nguyen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Van Nguyen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Van V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Van Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Van Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.