A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Nguyen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Van Nguyen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Christine Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Nguyen practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.