A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Q Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Van Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Van Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Nguyen practices Cardiology near Safety Harbor, FL.
See Safety Harbor Cardiologists.