A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Q Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Van Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Van Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Van Nguyen practices Cardiology near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Dunedin, FL.
See Safety Harbor Cardiologists.