A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Nguyen is Excellent. Dr. Nguyen has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Hospital - Countryside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Van Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Van Q. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Van Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Largo, FL.
See Safety Harbor Internists and Safety Harbor Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Nguyen, Dr. Hank Nguyen, Dr. Shayne Nguyen, Dr. Shane Nguyen, Dr. Giovanni Nguyen, Dr. Ian Nguyen, Dr. Shawn Nguyen, Dr. Sean Nguyen