A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Carroll Reeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Carroll Reeder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll Reeder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Carroll Reeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Blount
- St. Vincent's East
- Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Carroll Reeder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Van Carroll Reeder practice?
- Dr. Van Carroll Reeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Van Carroll Reeder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.