A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Reeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Reeder is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Reeder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Reeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Blount
- St. Vincent's East
- Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van C Reeder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Van C. Reeder practice?
- Dr. Van Reeder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Van Reeder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pell City, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.