A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Reeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Reeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reeder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Reeder, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Reeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Blount
- St. Vincent's East
- Medical Center East, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van C Reeder FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Van C. Reeder practice?
- Dr. Van Reeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Reeder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.