A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Alan Snider MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Van A. Snider practice?
- Dr. Van Snider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Van Snider practices Internal Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists.