A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Nguyen, Holistic Doctor, Hormone specialist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Van Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Van Nguyen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Van Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sausalito, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Primary Care Doctors.