A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Nguyen, Holistic Doctor, Hormone specialist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Van Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Van Nguyen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Van Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sausalito, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Primary Care Doctors.