Holistic Doctor, Hormone specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  ambivalent  |  show details
by W. Dettman on Apr 26th, 2013

I visited Dr. Nguyen two times. Very pleasant physician. However, it always seemed clear when my time was up. As an engineer, I was quite interested in my condition (hypo-thyroid) and was inquisitive. However, most my questions were not answered and it was made clear when my appointment time was up. My job requires traveling based on my clients needs. It caused two appointments to be rescheduled. I had called in both instances about two or more days in advance. Her admin assistant really expressed her dissatisfaction in my schedule shift. The final incidence that caused me to change physicians was when my prescription was running low and it was clear would be exhausted before the next appointment (had only about 10 days remaining). The admin staff (it appears it is one part time worker) had noted the prescription was call/faxed into my pharmacy (express scripts). Suspecting inactivity, after a few days, I followed up to the pharmacy and they noted no rec’t of any such prescription from Dr. Nguyen. I then called back to Dr. Nguyen’s staff. I was informed the fax was provided and there was nothing else that could be done. I provided a confirming fax number and an ‘official form’ from the pharmacy (express scripts). Fast forwarding, it was made clear I was clearly burdening the staff (remember – a form, a prescription, and a fax…5 minutes?). My prescription ran out and it took the office over ONE WEEK just to place the prescription. I did not feel at all cared about. I would not recommend to my friends or visit again.