A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Van Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Van T. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Van Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Nguyen, Dr. Evan Nguyen, Dr. Giovanni Nguyen, Dr. Hank Nguyen, Dr. Hans Nguyen, Dr. Ian Nguyen, Dr. Ivan Nguyen, Dr. Jack Nguyen