A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Van T. Tran practice?
Dr. Van Tran practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians, Arlington General Practitioners, Arlington Internists, and Arlington Urgent Care Centers.