A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Tran is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Tu Tran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Van T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Van Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Van Tran practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.