A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Ho, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Thong Ho MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Van T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Van Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Ho practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Radiologists.