A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Ho, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Thong Ho MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Van T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Van Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Ho practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Radiologists.