Dr. Van Tran, DO
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kansas Hospital
- Jayhawk Primary Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Van T. Tran practice?
Dr. Van Tran practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Shawnee Family Physicians and Shawnee General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Tran, Dr. Janessa Tran, Dr. Hanna Tran, Dr. Jackie Tran, Dr. Janine Tran, Dr. Janice Tran, Dr. Janina Tran, Dr. Shawnda Tran