A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Vallina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Vallina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Vallina, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallina graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vallina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Vallina MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Van Vallina practice?
- Dr. Van Vallina has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Vallina practices Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Surgeons.