A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Vu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Vu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Vu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van H Vu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Van H. Vu practice?
- Dr. Van Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Van Vu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Anesthesiologists, Fountain Valley Pain Management Doctors, and Fountain Valley Neurologists.