Dr. Van Vu Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Van Vu?

Long time patient of Dr. Vu's

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I went to Dr Vu for 16 years and saw him only twice. Once the very first apt. and then the last apt. when I decided he wasn't for me. He prescribed strong opiates for me during this whole time and I was seen only by his PA. He never touched my body or did physical examination of me. I do not understand why his problem with the law doesn't move forward....

Dr. Vu is Innocent and Caring Doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2014

People should really read the facts of this doctors case and do good research and you will find the truth. Doctors should not be responsible for when a patient takes there medication and melts it down and mixes it with heroin. These are adults trying to scam the doctors with fake studies and dx reports, when did treating patients become CSI work and why don't the parents realize that the blame falls on them as well and they should be held accountable. This is a good doctor that had some patients that didn't follow his treatment plan because if they did they would still be alive. Oh and try to look up if there has ever been a overdose death on oxycodone when taken as directed and the doctor has confirmed opioid tolerance, you won't find it. Abuse of the medication with alcohol or illicit drugs and or selling to someone who is opioid naïve is the overdoses you here about. And when kids or young adults are asked where did they get there first pill, 90% got it from family's med cabinet. Time to start parenting and stop pointing fingers. Truth Seeker

This doctor is being grossly mischaracterized!

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Vu's for 13 years and have received a lot of help. This Is Not a doctor who prescribes medication casually: he has always shown great concern and restraint as my physician. I am Saddened that so many who suffer from severe and chronic pain are prone to depression. I first came to Dr Vu for steriode and nerve block injections. When I became his patient we came up with a plan. ( an actual medication contract was involved) to reduce the amount of narcotics prescribed. I am sorry that so many patients have died as a result of overdose: I am willing to bet that they had other medications from Other doctors as well. Living with severe I Intractable pain is Depressing! Finding a doctor who understands and will help Is life saving!

Went there 3 years, never met the Dr. Negligence.

Posted on April 12th, 2012

This Dr. owns multiple Pain Clinics and never sees his patients, just delegates to his Physician Assistants who are overworked and overstressed as a result of his policy of having 5 minute appointments. All his staff was nice but he is ruining everyone via his negligence and money-making approach. A shrewd business man (legalized drug dealer) but a uncaring Dr. I don't even think he deserves to be a Dr. Perhaps he was a good one once long ago but now he's obviously in it for the guaranteeing money from Medicare et al. Charges $200 per 5 minute visit just to write a prescription. Sometimes I got billed (even thought they 'accept' Medicare') for $275 even though every visit was exactly the same. What a racketeer. Thumbs way down. The guys a jerk. First time I met him he accused me of selling my medication (which I take for internal bleeding and horrific pain). Too bad he never took the time to speak to me as anyone else would, learn about my health condition, read my medical records, etc. I'm thinking about suing for negligence actually. Also found out that his partner there was arrested in 2009 by the OC D.A.'s office in a Medicare fraud sting.

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I arrived at my appointment 30 minutes early. My appointment was set for 1130. At 1230 a guy came in for his 1230 appointment and said he's in a rush so they te him in rite then. When I asked the front desk guy why he was let on before other patients with earlier appointments his response was short and stated he doesn't know. During my waiting the staff ate at the front desk and as they walked around the back area. I have just been told it will be another hour wait. Unacceptable. I am nervous to now allow this doctor work on me when he clearly doesn't practice punctuality or courtesy.

Wanna look like Tara Reid?

Posted on June 24th, 2010

I did a lipo with Vu 4 years ago. Rippled stomach with scar tissue, uneven sides. Looks terrible. I actually have to keep on weight in my stomach so it's not as noticeable but when I get ripped in the summer I look like Tara Reid... imperfections, strange belly button fold. Terrible. Go somewhere else.

Posted on June 18th, 2015