A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Van Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Wagner, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Wagner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Van Lewis Wagner MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Van L. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Van Wagner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Van Wagner practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.