A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Van Wehmeyer is Excellent. Dr. Wehmeyer has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Van Wehmeyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehmeyer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wehmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wehmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Van Wehmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Van A. Wehmeyer practice?
Dr. Van Wehmeyer practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wehmeyer, Dr. Hank Wehmeyer, Dr. Shayne Wehmeyer, Dr. Shane Wehmeyer, Dr. Giovanni Wehmeyer, Dr. Ian Wehmeyer, Dr. Shawn Wehmeyer, Dr. Sean Wehmeyer