2.6

March 10th, 2017
saw him for 5 months and still no diagnosis and each time he asked the same questions ordered test and said see you in two months. worse Dr. ever

October 17th, 2016
Surgical Tech at Marshall Co Hospital
Dr. Woeltz has been my doc for close to 10 years. Cant say enough good about him.

October 8th, 2016
I have been diagnosed with lupus by my rheumatologist and was having some neurological symptoms in addition and therefore was referred to Dr. Woeltz for a neurological work-up. My first appointment was great and he seemed very interested in helping me by ordering several tests to rule out and/or confirm a diagnosis. After my first test was complete and the results came back negative I went back to see him for follow-up, I waited in the exam room for 1 1/2 hours, he rushed in stated my tests were negative, he didn't need to see me again and the best he could do was refer me for a second opinion and refer me to a psychologist, he immediately got up and exited the room. I was shocked, stunned and tearful. After thinking my visit through, I called and cancelled my sleep study, MRI's and follow-up appointments with him. Now I am back to square one with my health issues but relieved that I won't be seeing Dr. Woeltz again. Save yourself the heart ache and don't waste your time with this doctor.

July 23rd, 2016
Happy Customer
Easy to talk to, informative, truly a caring Doctor.

March 9th, 2016
Rude receptionist
Receptionist unfriendly, rude. Waited extra 30 min. Doctor was average. Won't refer to a friend. Will go out of town next time. Oh, and I pay for my insurance, Obamacare doesn't.

December 16th, 2015
I will never go back!!!
I have never had a doctor or doctor's office be so rude to me. He did not care about helping me or the issuess that I have been having. He was VERY rude to me; he kept interrupting me as I was trying to describe my symptoms. Even asking me if i was telling him my systoms or my diagnosis. Who says that?! I could go on and on. And the ladies at the front are awful. After a few simple questions about a bill, they were ROLLING their eyes at me. I literally left there in tears. What's worse is I am still having the same symtoms but didn't get any help.

March 22nd, 2015
Dr. ok, but office staff terrible and rude, especially the office manager. Staff changes everytime you go there. Turnover not a good sign in a medical office. Something is wrong here, changes need to be made.
Dr. ok, but office staff does not seem to know what they are doing and are very rude, especially the office manager. Can't pay on bill or copays with credit card want to write info down. I don't think so, who knows what they do with your information. Don't trust doing that. Staff changes every time you go there. Turnover not a good sign in a medical office.

February 12th, 2015
No help at all!!!!!!
Saw this Doctor for Parkinsons and was treated like I had the plague. Follow up was 6 months later. Staff is unlike no other. Not professional and not knowledable of my problems. Do NOT g here.

October 29th, 2014
Incompetent staff and unwilling to accommodate you.
I can't respond as to his bedside manner or medical knowledge...didn't make it past the receptionist. Had to pick up an MRI at Lourdes so that Dr. Woeltz would have it. Lourdes took about an hour to prepare the disc. While I was there, I called his office to let them know why we might be a bit late BUT, we would be there. No problem they said. Sunday, we received a reminder of the appt. with Dr. Woeltz. When we got to his office and signed in...you will have to reschedule. We have assigned you with the wrong doctor, we are overbooked, and you will have to reschedule. I asked them why did I have to reschedule an appointment when it was their fault. All I heard was crickets chirping. I told them that I had to take the day off to bring her here and could she see the "wrong" doctor or his partner. Once again, sorry, you will have to reschedule. Should have asked them what their cancellation policy is...24 or 48 hours notice and then turned it around on them. I should've charged them the standard $25 cancellation fee.

August 7th, 2012
Poor Office overall
Check in girl was very kind. That is all I can say good.

July 10th, 2012
Hasn't learned (remembered?) anything new since med school
I could waste your time listing all the reasons you shouldn't put your health in this guy's hands, but this sums it up: He has not earned the right to call himself an MD. He said, "I think that fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome are merely unresolved emotional issues," and I wasn't even there to see him about that! He's plain scary.

February 29th, 2012
too to wait
I waited too long for a test