Dr. Vanaja Sureddi MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Palm Beach Gardens, FL

April 3rd, 2017
Easy to talk to a person not a machine
The Dr. and staff are easy to deal with and very accommodating. Located in a big city but with a country caring attitude and feel. Dr is spot on when asked about holistic & alternative treatment approaches. Customer service is as good as patient care.

December 1st, 2016
Dr Sureddi is a great doctor. Very Thorough and knowledgeable. Her Staff, however, leaves a lot to be desired. Very difficult to get anyone on the phone, they don't answer when they are supposed to. I have better luck calling after hours and getting a hold of Dr Sureddi, rather then her staff. When I need to go to a specialist, their staff's always recommend that I bring my own information as the staff at Dr. Sureddi's is not accurate and does not send the appropriate paperwork. I had to postpone appointments because they sent the wrong information. Instead of being helpful, Dr. Sureddi's staff heaps on the stress.

August 19th, 2016
Stay away from Doctor..
I was a patient at Dr. Sureddi office and it was the worst experience. she doesn't listen to what her patients have to say. she always thinks her opinion is right. she got mad at me because I cancelled my appointment with her and had her assistant call me and tell me she doesn't want me as a patient anymore. Please stay away because she's a very unprofessional doctor. Save your time.

July 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor
She is very personal and always listen in a kind a patcient manner. I nightly recommend Dr. Sureddi.

March 18th, 2015
very accommodating for appointment scheduling. Dr. Sureddi is very thorough, personable, extremely pleasant, does not rush the patient, great listener...highly recommended.

July 24th, 2014
keeps me from being a slacker
The doctor as well as her staff are very pleasant and professional. Very helpful when it comes to suggestions to manage your health options and costs.

February 21st, 2012
true concern
I have never met a doctor with such true concern, makes me want to be healthy. she had me on the right path and feeling better in weeks