Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vanaja Thondapu
Dr. Vanaja Thondapu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Madison, IA, with another office in West Plains, MO. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thondapu is affiliated with Fort Madison Community Hospital and Ozarks Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vanaja Thondapu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vanaja Thondapu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Madison, IA.
Dr. Abdullah Alwahdani
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Madison, IA 0 mi16
Dr. Mark Woodard
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fort Madison, IA 0 mi33
Dr. Artemio Santiago
Fort Madison, IA 0 mi46