A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mudunuri
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mudunuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudunuri graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Mudunuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanajakshi Nalluri Mudunuri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanajakshi N. Mudunuri practice?
- Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.