A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudunuri graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Mudunuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanajakshi Nalluri Mudunuri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanajakshi N. Mudunuri practice?
- Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanajakshi Mudunuri practices Family Medicine near Newman, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Newman Family Physicians.