A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Alm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance Alm, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Alm graduated from Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Family Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vance S Alm MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vance S. Alm practice?
- Dr. Vance Alm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vance Alm practices Family Medicine near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Family Physicians.