A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Alm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance Alm, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alm
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Alm graduated from Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Family Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vance S Alm MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vance S. Alm practice?
- Dr. Vance Alm has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vance Alm practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.