A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Alm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance Alm, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Alm graduated from Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Family Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vance S. Alm practice?
Dr. Vance Alm practices Family Medicine near Sparks, NV.
See Sparks Family Physicians.