A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Birchfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vance Birchfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchfield graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Birchfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vance Birchfield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vance Birchfield practice?
- Dr. Vance Birchfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vance Birchfield practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.