Dr. Vance Blackburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vance Blackburn?

July 13th, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Blackburns for over 20 years. Would never change. He and the staff are wonderful. His nurse Sabrina is the best!

February 17th, 2015

Dr Blackburn is very thorough, easy to talk to and very proactive in his treatment and follow-up.

June 12th, 2014

Dr. Blackburn

I have visited Dr. Blackburn for many years and he is very professional, concerned about my needs, and spends "time" with a patient which makes me feel like a person vs. a number.

May 1st, 2014

Best PCP in town

Myself and my family have always gone to Dr. Blackburn and Dr. Moore. I always had a positive experience and never had trouble making an appointment. A++ The staff are great, Sabrina always remembers personal details, and both doctors have your best interest at heart.

April 5th, 2013

a very kind doctor

I had chronic fatigue and I never felt judged by Dr Blackburn. He tryed e erything he could to help me. He gave me great referrals. He is a kind a d patient doctor. I had a miscarriage once and he called me to ask how I was doing and that he was sorry to hear about it.

August 5th, 2010

We love Dr. B.

I highly recommend Dr. Blackburn and his nurses at . We use him as our family doctor. I feel that he, along with several of his nurses, truly care about us and our well-being. My husband had some significant medical issues over the last year. Dr. Blackburn personally called us on numerous occasions (after hours/weekends) just to check on my husband and see how he is doing. It's a wonderful, family oriented, and Christian environment. Recently, we considered moving to another state. One of the reasons for staying included losing Dr. Blackburn. That's got to say something. :-)

June 22nd, 2010

Rude office staff

Office staff had me cancel an appointment to establish myself as a new patient that had been set for some time when I called to try to get an earlier appointment because of a problem I was having with my back. I was told I needed to cancel my appointment because Dr. Blackburn does not see patients with pain. I expressed understanding in needing to be aware of drug seeking behaviors and that It would be fine if I recieved no prescription I only wanted to find out if I have injured my back more seriously than I first thought. She said it would not be possible for dr Blackburn to handle my back problems in any way and my appointment was cancelled. I felt embarrassed and have not called another Dr. Because I fear the same response. It was a degrading experience.

October 4th, 2017