Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
Aug 9th, 2013

Go in once a year to get my maintenance meds I've been on for years. Dr. Boddy always questions if I really needs these meds. Hello, one is for high blood pressure. He's the doctor, right? Seeing my GYN next week for menopause. He insinuated I was too young to be in menopause and maybe I was exaggerating my symptoms!! Will never go back.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 5th, 2013

Dr. Boddy has been my primary care physician for years and always makes time to see his patients despite a busy schedule. I'm glad to have found a quality physician that takes a personal interest in the well being of his patients.

Feb 2nd, 2013

the staff is exceptionally rude; does not care about the overall treatment of the patient and it appears that the focus is on overbooking appointments rather than individualized care of each patient.

Aug 8th, 2012

I would not recommend this practice.

|  Never answere your question  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I went to his clinic due to high pressure and pain in throat that was on Wednesday and as usal he tried to change things and start talking about maneging weight so my blood pressure was 168/97 and he told me its ok I can do fluid and extra and I sould be fine paid 40 dollar copy , next morning could not even breath called and another visit 40 dollar copy and he told me to get some thing over the counter, on Friday no voice my son called so they said I have to go see him because I am calling now for something different from why I visited before and he must see me, and that would be 3 visit 120 dollar in total I went to the emergency and they could not belive that he did not give me any water bills or any thing for the risk of very high pressure , and without me saying names they knew who I am talking aboutDr Boddy NEVER NEVER NEVER address the basic problem and always try to send you sone other directions

|  This is a Physical???  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Boddy never touched my husband during his "physical". A nurse took his blood pressure and that was the extent of it. Dr. Boddy didn't perform any of the usual procedures for a physical. What happened to checking eyes, ears, throat, heart, lungs, etc? This is the minimum that should be checked during any physical, let alone a man in his 50's. My husband won't be returning.

|  Don't Go There  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2009

Dr Boddy is a poor excuse for a doctor!

by lag88jr on Jan 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE TO GET MY SCORE IN ON MY OTHER YAHOO ACCT. SORRY BUT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY NEED TO FIND SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE TO DO FOR A LIVING.

by Laurie Appleby-Goodwin on Jan 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

This Doctor is Great!: I agree that their working hours tend to be unreasonable, but Dr. Boddy is an exceptional doctor. He is very pleasant and really seems to care! THAT is more important to me than anything. If I can trust my doctor, I can live with the hours. I am finding more and more though that the staff tends to be on the incompetent side when it comes to getting things done and do not come across near as caring as the doctor that they work for....SO thumbs up for the DOC and I have to say thumbs down for his staff. My husband also goes to him and agrees that he is one of the best around but hates dealing with everything else.

by Agitated on Jan 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

ive been to see DR. Boddy 4 times. Three times he was helpful and perscribed me the medication i needed but didnt really spend much time with me at all. He basically asked me what my problem was and asked me what I wanted him to do for me, rather than give me the best advice. He seemed pretty agitated the last visit I had with him, he must have had a bad morning. I am going to give him one more chance to impress me than I am going to go find another PCP.

by Don't Make Me Take It There!!! on Oct 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I am glad I found this and can complain.. I do not like Dr boddy. The customer service is poor, his treatment is poor, everything is poor. I only picked him because he was closer to my home and because I have a HMO I had to quickly pick a PCP... I had went in with severe chest pain, abdominal pain, and headaches that have caused me to lose my job. After telling him my problems. I was told "You pick the one that's more important and we will do that and you come back for the rest" JESUS!!! What... I thought as the doctor he would check it all. NO!!! On top of that he yawned in my face the enter time I was in the room. The only thing I was giving was a few trial packs of meds for headaches. I ended up going to the hospital the next day.||Took my daughter to him also and I guess he didnt get enough sleep the night before because once again he is yawning in our face. I would have taken her somewhere else, but I didnt have time to change her to a different doctor since she got sick all of a sudden. (thats what you have to do when you have an HMO like the one we have) I feared it was strep w/scarlatina and of course he didnt see anything. wouldnt even test for strep.. We had to go to the hospital.. to find out YES!! its strep with the rash and that explained the high fever. I am disgusted with this sorry doctor.

Aug 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This doctor's office requires that you visit every month if you want a refill on your medication. Why can't he just call it in? Why? To make more money with another unnecessary office visit. I'm on the same meds every month and nothing changes, except tha

Jun 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This doctor is horrible. BEFORE my first visit i asked what charges would be with no insurance, they told me $100 tops. When we were done charges were $198. He NEVER even listen to my heart, looked in my ears or throat. He talked!!! When I (like an idiot)

Jun 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He is not a Great Doctor; he is just an O.K doctor. At times he seems angry and forgets you are the patient. At other times he is O.K. He never seems to pay much attention to the issue at hand.I have been with this Doctor for years and I still do not know

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  they won't call in your prescription  |  show details
by consider on Nov 22nd, 2005 on kudzu.com

It is exactly what I said. If you call and request a prescription, they'll make you come in for an appointment. But, on the other hand, Dr Boddy is great about giving me samples

Read Full Review at kudzu.com