Dr. Vance Boddy Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vance Boddy?

Worse doctor ever!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I saw Dr. Boddy once and I will never go back! His staff was rude. Once I met Dr. Boddy I realized the staff just follows his lead regarding their attitude. He was horrible, didn't address my problem and cut me off when I tried to speak. If I paying for a doctor visit I expect to at least be heard.

New Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I recently visited Dr. Boddy for a Bio-Metric screening and to establish a Dr / Patient relationship for future needs. I thought he was great and I was very well pleased with the services he provided. I was very impressed that he asked a lot of questions regarding my health. As well as taking the time to answer any questions I had and explained it and he made sure I understood. I am pleased with my new Dr and confident that my health needs will be in good hands!! Thanks Dr. Boddy.

Best Doctor Ever-DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY HE ISN'T RATED 5 STARS

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I've been visiting Dr. Boddy for years now and I would NEVER switch to a different doctor. Of course I've had to go to different doctor's with special practices, but none of them compare to how professional and direct Dr. Boddy is. He doesn't tell you what you WANT to hear, instead he tells you what you NEED to hear. I think when it comes to health, that's how it should be. When I looked at the ratings for Dr. Boddy I was totally shocked. I don't know HOW he could only have 2.5 stars. Completely outrageous.

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Me and my family have been going to Dr. Boddy for years. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him.

Very satisfied

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Posted on August 10th, 2013

Go in once a year to get my maintenance meds I've been on for years. Dr. Boddy always questions if I really needs these meds. Hello, one is for high blood pressure. He's the doctor, right? Seeing my GYN next week for menopause. He insinuated I was too young to be in menopause and maybe I was exaggerating my symptoms!! Will never go back.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Dr. Boddy has been my primary care physician for years and always makes time to see his patients despite a busy schedule. I'm glad to have found a quality physician that takes a personal interest in the well being of his patients.

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

the staff is exceptionally rude; does not care about the overall treatment of the patient and it appears that the focus is on overbooking appointments rather than individualized care of each patient.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I would not recommend this practice.

Never answere your question

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I went to his clinic due to high pressure and pain in throat that was on Wednesday and as usal he tried to change things and start talking about maneging weight so my blood pressure was 168/97 and he told me its ok I can do fluid and extra and I sould be fine paid 40 dollar copy , next morning could not even breath called and another visit 40 dollar copy and he told me to get some thing over the counter, on Friday no voice my son called so they said I have to go see him because I am calling now for something different from why I visited before and he must see me, and that would be 3 visit 120 dollar in total I went to the emergency and they could not belive that he did not give me any water bills or any thing for the risk of very high pressure , and without me saying names they knew who I am talking aboutDr Boddy NEVER NEVER NEVER address the basic problem and always try to send you sone other directions

This is a Physical???

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Boddy never touched my husband during his "physical". A nurse took his blood pressure and that was the extent of it. Dr. Boddy didn't perform any of the usual procedures for a physical. What happened to checking eyes, ears, throat, heart, lungs, etc? This is the minimum that should be checked during any physical, let alone a man in his 50's. My husband won't be returning.

Don't Go There

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr Boddy is a poor excuse for a doctor!