Dr. Vance Eberly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vance Eberly?

July 12th, 2017

Arthritic knee problems

Great Dr. wish I would have known about when I first started seeing an orthopedic dr. many years ago.

June 29th, 2017

BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON EVER

He is kind and hears what you have to say. I did my knee replacement with him and he did a great job.. I just love him

November 4th, 2015

Dont go here!

Refuses to write up my medical I need a copy of my medical records and I have been waiting one year,everytime I call his office staff laughs and say's too bad he does them at his leisure you might have to wait 5 years for him to write it up,he's rude and would not even look me in the eye or clearly give me answers he mumbled through the whole apt maybe it was the food he kept eating,

December 29th, 2014

Dr. Eberly is top-notch. He knows his field of expertise!

September 9th, 2014

I had both knees done with Dr Eberly and he was great with me he was there for me if I had any questions I tell all my family and friends about Dr Eberly if they have knee plan like l did to go and see him and I well. Be seeing him for my shoulder

December 11th, 2013

I've seen him work and he's the surgeon I'd trust for my family.

Dr Eberly took his time with me during a consult for a leg injury. He was straight forward with his opinion/ prognosis of my condition. He answered all my questions and provided recommendations. If your doctors office is full of patients... That's a good sign but yes you have to wait your turn no matter what insurance you have here or your dentist office just be prepared. It's hard for some to sit and wait for good care especially when your hurt but He's a very good surgeon and takes his time to do great work! I've worked along side himself and other surgeons but Dr Eberly is the one I would choose for my family and recommend to yours.

October 2nd, 2013

Great surgeon. Horrible front office staff.

Dr. Eberly is very knowledgeable. Very thorough and really cares for his patients. However, front office staff do not care for patients. Lacking in efficiency and professionalism in the front office. They never seem to know anything and will provide inaccurate information. Dr. Eberly, I respect you as a physician, but please talk to your front office staff.

October 19th, 2012

An outstanding doctor who cares for his patient. Very easy to get along with and is a real down to earth person.

June 3rd, 2012

go somewhere else

His life is more important than yours. Everytime I went for appt more than 2 hr wait. Puts you down verbaly, short on answers, never lets you finish your question or sentence. Me a nursing student.

April 17th, 2012

Amber Yanagihara

Dr. Eberly was wonderful and helped me. His office staff was very professional and answered all my questions.

May 8th, 2011

He asked important and relevant questions and listened carefully to my answers. He aske me if I had any questions, and he answered them carefully. He gave me good suggestions and referred me to a fantastic physical therapist. Everyone should have a doctor who is like Dr. Eberly, both pleasant and skilled.

January 15th, 2011