A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance Johnson, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vance Johnson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vance Z Johnson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vance Z. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Vance Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vance Johnson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Corona, CA.
See Murrieta Physiatrists and Murrieta Pain Management Doctors.