Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vance Mccollom
Dr. Vance Mccollom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Mccollom is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, Mercy Hospital Logan County - Guthrie, OK and Logan Medical Center. Dr. Mccollom has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vance Mccollom has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Vance Mccollom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Kenneth Harper
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi37
Dr. Timothy Tytle
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi42
Dr. Gin Wang
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi15