A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Merhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance Merhoff is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vance Merhoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Merhoff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Merhoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vance Frederick Merhoff MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vance F. Merhoff practice?
- Dr. Vance Merhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Vance Merhoff practices Urology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Urologists.