A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vance Moss, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Moss has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vance Joshaun Moss MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vance J. Moss practice?
- Dr. Vance Moss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vance Moss practices Urology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Staten Island, NY.
See Stony Brook Urologists.