A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vance Moss, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moss has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vance J. Moss practice?
Dr. Vance Moss practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, NJ and Chester, PA.
See Stony Brook Urologists, Stony Brook Pediatric Specialists, and Stony Brook Surgeons.