Dr. Vance Moss MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Staten Island, NY

3.3

December 5th, 2016
This wonderful doctor and human beingsaved my son's life. We never felt rushed or ignore.d. His bedisde manner was EXCEPTIONAL. Thank God for you Dr. Moss

April 27th, 2016
All of the horrible reviews for Dr. Moss were absolutely correct based on my experience with his PA, Mike and the lack of respect and caring for patients by the entire office. I did not meet Dr. Moss but his office is terrible and reflects Dr. Moss' attitude toward patients. I believe he needs to be reported to the Medical Board and I will do my best to try to do this. I worked for one of the top medical colleges and hospitals in New York for 30 years and never saw a physician who would allow his name and practice be operated like this. Hopefully, Dr. Moss will get a wake-up call!

March 4th, 2015
very good service

February 25th, 2015
Saw in ER at SIUH, admitted unnecessarily, no additional testing done. Worst experience!

September 19th, 2013
Cold,lacks empathy
Dr moss was cold to me and my family when dealinf with the recent hospitalization of a close family member. He was quite condescending and arrogant at times. Definitely thinks very highly of himself and has a terrible bedside manner. Apparently he does not like to be asked questions. Bad experience with him. I would not see him as an outpatient if you paid me to

July 15th, 2013
POST-SURGERY
I never comment but with the medical field these days and Dr.s only caring about INSURANCE ... I hope this helps! I am 36yrs young, and I'm not a stranger to Surgery's and being put under anesthesia ( 3 TIMES!) No matter how much I take care of my body.. Physically, eating, ECT... i will always have health issues. I have one Kidney, Bladder issues, and i'm sure down the road i will develope more. Dr. Moss was the my 3rd opinion and i never met anyone like him. What made up my mind with Dr. Moss is that he sat with me for at least 20 Minutes to get to know me personally before he we addressed my issues... That is such great business , because all of our issues are developed over time. He actually said to me that he wanted me to get another opinion.. I believe he said that because he puts in a lot to get to know us as a person not a PATIENT or a NUMBER for the Insurance Company.

November 29th, 2011
Doctor Vance Moss does not call patients back, even after surgery. Dr. Moss overbooks his appts. at least three patients in one time slot. Every time I have arrived for my appointment, the chairs were all full with waiting patients, and the doctor was not even in the building.

October 3rd, 2011
COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED
Got my prostate microwaved and had to quit after 10 of 40 minutes because of pain. Later found out that other urologists use anesthesiologists. But he collected his $5 Gs from insurance Co. He was rude, uncaring and would not speak to me afterward. His office is loaded with pix of himself with Geo and Laura Bush. He's a shameless seld-promoter.

February 8th, 2011
Terrible experience with prosthesis

December 13th, 2010
Had TUMT prostate procedure 9 mos. ago.
Dr. Vance Moss is very busy and someone else's emergency can cause your own appointment to be rescheduled. However when you really need him he will call and be there for you. He is a humble man in my opinion and was very open to discussing my problem and working with me to come up with a plan of action. He listened to my input and feedback and was fully open to working with me, rather than dictating to me. I recommend him.

December 8th, 2010
Dr. Vance Moss is conceited, has a poor bedside manner and is not friendly.

November 15th, 2010
My appointment with Dr. Moss was cancelled at the last minute three times in 6 weeks! Twice I was on my way to his office in Howell when his staff called to cancel my appt. When I tried to speak to the office manager regarding this situation, I was told abruptly to consult my insurance book and find another urologist.........I absolutely will!