Dr. Vance Niemann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vance Niemann?

October 21st, 2016

Dr Neiman is exceptional. He listens. He is an amazing diagnostician. I went to Dr Neiman after my sister had been to him. She had a complicated cancer - Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma with a complication. UT Southwestern spent two years attempting to figure out her condition. Dr Neiman did with incredible accuracy. I have seen him many times and referred a number of people to him. He is absolutely worth 5 times his appointment charge.

August 19th, 2016

The most caring Dr I have ever had. Plus listens to me and treats me like an individual. Not every body is alike !! Thank you Dr .

April 6th, 2016

Our entire family loves Dr Neimann! Have been going for years Wonderful caring office staff

August 17th, 2015

Great Doctor with a great practice.

January 14th, 2015

Been the best doctor I've known.

September 5th, 2014

Best

We Love him because he is a great Christian Man and really cares about people and wants the best for them. It is not all about the money he wants you to get better, he does what is best for you.

June 22nd, 2013

Caring doctor

Dr. Niemann is a doctor who truly cares for his patients health. Our family has been seeing him for 8 years. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient of the day by not rushing through the appointment. His accuracy for diagnosing is 100%. I have several friends who go to him by me recommending him. If you ask about alternative ways, he will help you with that as well. He also is able to adjust your body since he is a DO doctor. We love him!!!

August 24th, 2011

Bryant Family

We love Dr. Neiman. Just what a doctor should be. Always listens to your symptoms, then he EXPLAINS how he should treat you and why. Doesn't just give you a prescrition and then send you on your way. His follow up is excellent. He always asks about all members of the family not just the ones I brought to the office that day. He gives quality care at an affordable price. I highly recommend him..

April 14th, 2011

Bell Family

Have been with Dr. Niemann for 5+ years. Always spends time and shows he cares. Is open to alternative treatments, not just suppressing the symptoms. Great Man!

March 8th, 2011

He"s the Best.

He is one of the best Drs. I"ve ever seen.

March 2nd, 2011

Highly Recommended

Very caring, listens, and explains. All of the things that matter when picking a doctor. I will continue to use him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone. Does not accept insurance, and that is just another reason I am impressed with Dr. Niemann. Simple and easy, fair pricing and a doctor who cares? That is hard to find, but describes Dr. Niemann and his office staff.

May 7th, 2009

Best Doctor in Town!

Dr. Niemann is the most caring, best Doctor I have ever seen. He has an excellent record of correct diagnosis. He makes me feel like I am his only client by spending time all the time I need with him. He answers my questions, takes and returns my calls, and offers more options than other Doctors. His prices are very reasonable. I have been able to provide my family with quality health care, even though we are some of the unfortunate ones with no health insurance. I highly recommend Dr. "V" to anyone wanting a quality Doctor!