Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jan 14th, 2015

Been the best doctor I've known.

Best show details Best
Sep 4th, 2014

We Love him because he is a great Christian Man and really cares about people and wants the best for them. It is not all about the money he wants you to get better, he does what is best for you.

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
by Fees Family on Jun 22nd, 2013

Dr. Niemann is a doctor who truly cares for his patients health. Our family has been seeing him for 8 years. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient of the day by not rushing through the appointment. His accuracy for diagnosing is 100%. I have several friends who go to him by me recommending him. If you ask about alternative ways, he will help you with that as well. He also is able to adjust your body since he is a DO doctor. We love him!!!

Bryant Family show details Bryant Family
Aug 24th, 2011

We love Dr. Neiman. Just what a doctor should be. Always listens to your symptoms, then he EXPLAINS how he should treat you and why. Doesn't just give you a prescrition and then send you on your way. His follow up is excellent. He always asks about all members of the family not just the ones I brought to the office that day. He gives quality care at an affordable price. I highly recommend him..

Bell Family show details Bell Family
Apr 13th, 2011

Have been with Dr. Niemann for 5 years. Always spends time and shows he cares. Is open to alternative treatments, not just suppressing the symptoms. Great Man!

He"s the Best. show details He"s the Best.
by Carolyn on Mar 8th, 2011

He is one of the best Drs. I"ve ever seen.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Mar 2nd, 2011

Very caring, listens, and explains. All of the things that matter when picking a doctor. I will continue to use him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone. Does not accept insurance, and that is just another reason I am impressed with Dr. Niemann. Simple and easy, fair pricing and a doctor who cares? That is hard to find, but describes Dr. Niemann and his office staff.

Best Doctor in Town! show details Best Doctor in Town!
by The Lisot Family on May 7th, 2009

Dr. Niemann is the most caring, best Doctor I have ever seen. He has an excellent record of correct diagnosis. He makes me feel like I am his only client by spending time all the time I need with him. He answers my questions, takes and returns my calls, and offers more options than other Doctors. His prices are very reasonable. I have been able to provide my family with quality health care, even though we are some of the unfortunate ones with no health insurance. I highly recommend Dr. "V" to anyone wanting a quality Doctor!