A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vance VanTassell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vance VanTassell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vance VanTassell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. VanTassell graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 3 awards.
Dr. VanTassell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vance J VanTassell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vance J. VanTassell practice?
- Dr. Vance VanTassell has 1 office location.
Dr. Vance VanTassell practices Emergency Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Emergency Physicians.