A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Bindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Bindal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindal graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Bindal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana Niraj Bindal MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vandana N. Bindal practice?
- Dr. Vandana Bindal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vandana Bindal practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.