A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Bindal is Satisfactory. Dr. Bindal has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bindal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bindal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bindal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Bindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vandana N. Bindal practice?
Dr. Vandana Bindal practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.