Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vandana Bindal
Dr. Vandana Bindal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaverton, OR. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bindal is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Vandana Bindal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vandana Bindal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaverton, OR.
Dr. Jae Park
Beaverton, OR 0.05 mi44
Dr. Robert Gluckman
Beaverton, OR 1.17 mi34
Dr. Emilia Arden
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Beaverton, OR 1.32 mi30