A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana Dutt Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vandana D. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Vandana Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Rheumatologists.