Learn more about Dr. Vandana Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana Dutt Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vandana D. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Vandana Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Rheumatologists.