A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Dhawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Dhawan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Dhawan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhawan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Dhawan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Overton Brooks Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana Dhawan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vandana Dhawan practice?
- Dr. Vandana Dhawan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Dhawan practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Sleep Medicine Doctors.