Dr. Vandana Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vandana Jain?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Vandana Jain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2015

Dr. Jain is a great listener and is respectful of the patient's healthcare wishes and intelligence. She encourages and supports the patient in taking responsibility for one's health and well-being.

August 29th, 2015

Overall terrible experience. Very rude and didn't seem to care. Over charged My regular physician was out on vacation so I had to opt for someone else in the practice. The last time I was really sick was 12 years ago. Dr. Jain made it obvious that I should not go to the doctor when i am sick. I am seriously considering changing practices given my experience. Maybe she needs a reminder on why she went to medical school.

February 25th, 2015

Very good doctor

She is easy to talk to and ask questions. Very nice and compassionate.

March 27th, 2014

CMA

Dr. Jain's office staff is rude and incompetent on the phone. The level of unproffesionalism is astounding. I called for lab results, and they claim I only had a EKG done, which was incorrect. I told Dr. Jain that I work for a Doctor's office and I get my labs done there for free (which we use LabCorp as well) and she insisted that I needed to be drawn in her office only to end up costing me $168 unnecessarily. Also, beware if you are having a problem, they will not see you unless you are current with your annual exam. And don't cancel your annual under any circumstances (illness, blizzard), they will charge you $100. I work in healthcare and my office would NEVER do that to patients. Never going back again!

January 4th, 2014

BEWARE!!! THEY CHARGE YOU $100 FOR MISSING AN APPOINTMENT I had a really bad sore throat and I made an appointment with Dr. Vandana Jain. While I was visiting she asked me if I got my annual checkup. I told her I get my blood work done at work every year for free. She insisted that I should get my annual checkup because it was covered by insurance and I did not need to pay for it, so I made another appointment for the annual checkup. When I showed up for the appointment, the receptionist gave me a paper to sign that said if insurance does not cover the cost, I would need to be responsible for the payment. I told the receptionist that Dr. Jain told me that it will be covered by insurance and that is why I made the appointment, and that if it is not covered by insurance I would not want to go through with the appointment. The receptionist said that Dr. Jain does not know if things get covered or not and that it is my responsibility to check if it is covered. I asked the receptionist for my insurance phone# so that I can call and check. She looked at me with attitude and said, "don't you have your insurance card"? I told her I forgot and she rolled her eyes. She was just very rude. I missed work and fasted over night to get this done and they were not very helpful. So I told the receptionist to forget it, this is ridiculous and I am not going to do it, and then she says that I will be charged for missing the appointment. I told her I am here and this is not my fault. She said if I leave, they will charge me. They would not listen so I left. A few weeks later, I get my bill from Orchard Medical group. They charged me $100 for missing the appointment. $100? I called the billing department and told them what happened and they said that there was nothing that they can do for me. I needed to call the receptionist and ask them to waive the fees or reduce it. I called the receptionist and asked for a manager and I explained what happened, and I told her how rude the receptionist was and she was not helpful. She told me that she was there and she does not see anything wrong with it. The only way they would waive the $100 for missing the appointment was if Dr. Jain agreed to take it off. They told me to contact the Dr. Jain. I left a voicemail explaining what happened. A couple of hours later the receptionist called back and tells me that Dr. Jain would not waive the fee. I was very disappointed by their service and how they treated me as a patient. It was her fault for misleading me but she would not waive it. I love the location because it is right by my house and the underground parking. However, they were just trying to make a quick buck out of me. What kind of doctors office does this? They did not lose just me, they lost my husband as well.

November 22nd, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Jain is a wonderful doctor. She is so easy to talk to and is genuinely interested in getting to know her patients. My family is very happy with her.

December 8th, 2015