Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vandana Niyyar
Dr. Vandana Niyyar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Niyyar is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Emory University Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Vandana Niyyar has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vandana Niyyar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Ioannis Parastatidis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi12
Dr. Srihari Veeraraghavan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi23
Dr. John Eley
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi34