A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Peddu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Peddu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddu graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Peddu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana D Peddu MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vandana D. Peddu practice?
- Dr. Vandana Peddu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Peddu practices Psychiatry near Northport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Bayside, NY.
See Northport Psychiatrists.