Overall Review

October 14th, 2012
Not Recommended for others
This doctor dont understand the baby's situation. She doesn't suggest anything to baby. She just listen and reply to us. Thats it. Not recommended for newborn babies.

September 27th, 2012
Was able to get appointment for the same day for an urgent care.

October 8th, 2010
good doctor with STRONG opinions
Dr Rawal is everything the other reviewers have noted: Friendly, caring, respectful, approachable for both parents and kids. My kids love her, and always light up when she comes in the room! She speaks to us like we're family friends - with genuine interest, not just about my kids' health, but also about US, about our lives. I really appreciate this in a doctor. There are times I've disagreed with her opinions on certain things - like any eating of Halloween candy (apparently a no-no in her book!), how to curb nail-biting in a 2yr old ("sit on your hands when you feel like biting your nails" - for a 2yr old? Really?) or whether or not my child would be better off in a private school that our family cannot afford, rather than the public school with Exemplary status in our neighborhood ("because I've heard that kids learn bad words from their friends in that school" she said). I'm not the type of parent who gets upset by these disagreements with the doctor - I value her greatly for what she does for our family, and other times I just maintain my own viewpoints and move on!

April 23rd, 2010
Wonderful Pediatrician AND person
I was so blessed to have picked Dr. Rawal for my firstborn. I didnt meet her previously, but she was recommended to me by a couple of friends. From the day my son was born, i have been confident that he was in the best care possible. She takes the time to get to know her patient and the parent. She always answers my questions, no matter how silly they may be. She definitely has a way with children. We had to relocate for work and the biggest factor that almost kept us from moving was losing Dr. Rawal as a pediatrician. When we go back to Austin, this is the only doctor I would want my children to see.

March 31st, 2010
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Rawal is a wonderful doctor. When I first met Dr Rawal, I immediately felt comfortable and connected with her. Not only did I connect with her, most importantly, my son connected with her and felt at ease every time she walked into the room. She has excellent bedside manners and definitely knows how to communicate with kids. I highly recommend Dr. Rawal.