A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana C Reddy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vandana C. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vandana Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Reddy practices Ophthalmology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Atlanta, GA.
See Upper Marlboro Ophthalmologists.