A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Reddy is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana C Reddy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vandana C. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vandana Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vandana Reddy practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.