A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vandana S. Singh practice?
Dr. Vandana Singh practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Phoenix Internists.