A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Sachdev, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana Sachdev MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vandana Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Vandana Sachdev has 1 office location.
Dr. Vandana Sachdev practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.