A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Sachdev, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana Sachdev MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vandana Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Vandana Sachdev has 1 office location.
Dr. Vandana Sachdev practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.