Dr. Vandana Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vandana Sharma?

January 28th, 2017

Great Doctor!

I have been visiting Dr. Sharma for almost five years now. I have high respect for her! Looking for a great Doctor, please give her a call.

January 20th, 2017

The office manager is very unprofessional. I went to see Dr Sharma today, 1/19/17 at 3 pm (my appt) only to be bumped off by two patients. My appointment was at 3 and I arrived at 2:30, filled up paper work and they charged me $10 co pay. It is just unfortunate that a manager does not have empathy for a cancer patient no matter what the circumstances is. She should have been more tolerant and not show us that she can mess around with our appointments by getting people ahead of a scheduled appointment. I had to leave without seeing dr sharia because I felt badly insulted and the manager was totally disrespectful.

The manager was showing that she can bump you off from an appointment because you displeased her. I was scheduled to see the doctor at 3, I came at 2:30, there were just two patients ahead of me but she took two patients ahead of me. I left the office without seeing the doctor because the treatment I received was very disrespectful and the manager had no ounce of empathy to cancer patients. She can always say because of wait time... No matter what the circumstances, I do not think the patients she took before me should have been taken ahead of me.she made me sick by her actions and it is a pity that a person can act like that. Only one staff was courteous and he was male... Alex? I hope you should talk to the manager to show more empathy to patients.

September 15th, 2016

A good place

I have been working with doctor Sharma to treat my cancer. She is very good at what she does. She will spend time listening and talking with me regarding my concerns and answering my questions. She is very honest about the prognosis. She is kind and cares very much about her patient's wellbeing. She continues to attend conferences and seminars to remain up to date on the new developments with regard to treatment options. There is an infusion center attached to her office, so you see the doctor and have chemo all in the same place. She has a large support staff for her office which includes several interns. Most of the interns are very good. The office manager is quick to resolve any problems brought to her attention. Her staff was able to find a program that covered my share of cost for the treatments as I had no money to pay for out of pocket expenses. They also did all the paperwork to help me get approved for the help. Wait times on Monday mornings can be a bit extended because they do not turn away anyone who is having problems. People tend to wait till Monday instead of going to the ER or urgent care over the weekend. Other times are not as busy. I would recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone needing cancer treatments.

November 8th, 2015

The Best!!

I love Dr. Sharma. She really fights for you. Insurance wasn't going to approve Neulasta shots after chemo because they thought they knew better than her what's right. She fought hard and got it done. She tells it as it is with respect, kindness and caring attitude. I went through 2 oncologists who were in my network and decided based on all the reviews to go with her, as a cash patient. That's how good she is. I feel very at ease and happy in her hands for my care.

September 27th, 2017