Dr. Vandana Sharma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

September 14th, 2016
A good place
I have been working with doctor Sharma to treat my cancer. She is very good at what she does. She will spend time listening and talking with me regarding my concerns and answering my questions. She is very honest about the prognosis. She is kind and cares very much about her patient's wellbeing. She continues to attend conferences and seminars to remain up to date on the new developments with regard to treatment options. There is an infusion center attached to her office, so you see the doctor and have chemo all in the same place. She has a large support staff for her office which includes several interns. Most of the interns are very good. The office manager is quick to resolve any problems brought to her attention. Her staff was able to find a program that covered my share of cost for the treatments as I had no money to pay for out of pocket expenses. They also did all the paperwork to help me get approved for the help. Wait times on Monday mornings can be a bit extended because they do not turn away anyone who is having problems. People tend to wait till Monday instead of going to the ER or urgent care over the weekend. Other times are not as busy. I would recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone needing cancer treatments.

November 8th, 2015
The Best!!
I love Dr. Sharma. She really fights for you. Insurance wasn't going to approve Neulasta shots after chemo because they thought they knew better than her what's right. She fought hard and got it done. She tells it as it is with respect, kindness and caring attitude. I went through 2 oncologists who were in my network and decided based on all the reviews to go with her, as a cash patient. That's how good she is. I feel very at ease and happy in her hands for my care.